Seriously Citrus Beard Oil 30ml
A non greasy moisturising beard oil with a refreshing blend of lemon, grapefruit, juniper and cypress.
Our natural vegan friendly beard oil blend is perfect for nourishing the hair with oils that the beard usually lacks or goodness that is lost through washing and daily life.
This blend is rich in vitamins A,B and E from almond oil which help to rejuvenate and bring life to a tired dull beard and kukui nut oil for soothing and softening the beard as well as other oils which moisturise and nourish the hair and the skin beneath, which combats beard itch and beard dandruff as well as other key ingredients to give the perfect blend for your beard.
Our seriously citrus beard oil gives you that fresh long lasting fragrance of lemon and grapefruit top notes blended with hints of juniper and cypress.
Directions for use
- Splash the face with warm water and dry the beard.
- Apply the desired amount of oil into palms and rub together.
- Apply to beard ensuring an even coverage, rubbing into beard and skin underneath and comb through styling as needed
Stubble: 1 drop
Small Beard: 1-2 drops
Medium Beard 2-3 drops
Long Beard 6 drops
Depending on personal preference
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond oil)
- Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed oil)
- Ricinus communis oil (Castor oil)
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui nut oil)
- Tocopherol & Helianthus annus seed oil (Vitamin E)
- Citral , Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Cupressus sempervirens Leaf Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus Oil
Having tried the Seriously Citrus balm, thought I would give the oil a go. Like the balm, this is an excellent oil. Hydrating my beard and ever growing moustache perfectly. And I cannot get enough of the citrus scent. Definitely the best beard products I have used. The Service provided by Beard Monsters is also excellent. Cannot fault them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.